Three Generations of Experience, Quality Solutions and Value—100% Guaranteed!
Since 1954, FlagHouse has supported active, healthy, joyful and more independent living—for people of all ages and abilities! As a premier global source for quality equipment and programs serving Physical Education and Recreation, Health, Education and Special Needs, we offer a wide range of products and resources to enable physical activity, learning and play, to make the world more accessible and rewarding for everyone.
At FlagHouse, we have deep feelings for the people we serve and those who depend on them. Every day, our customers give their energy and compassion to students, clients, patients, members and loved ones—we have the utmost respect for all that you do and are honored to support you. We know that when you order from us, you’re not just getting “stuff”; you’re fulfilling your commitments, and the products mean something real to real people. Our goal is to satisfy your needs and exceed your expectations and we do so by:
• Treating our customers with the utmost care, honesty, and respect. Your trust is the most valuable asset we can earn.
• Taking pride in what we sell and offering products and services that embody the quality, innovation and value that you expect.
• Committing to excellence in every facet of our business and every endeavor we undertake.
• Recognizing that we are wholly dependent on our committed, professional, dedicated employees and suppliers who are invested in our shared success.
• Embracing change to keep improving our company, our products and services, and ourselves.
By holding to these principles, we believe we can stand firmly behind our company promise: Enriching lives. Delivering solutions.™
FlagHouse carries thousands of quality products and we take special pride in offering unique solutions that can measurably improve and uplift people’s lives, including:
• Physical Education and Recreation Equipment
• Products and Therapeutic Equipment for Special Needs
• Proprietary Solution for Education and Sensory Integration including:
o CATCH® - Evidence-based, Coordinated Approach to Child Health program
o Snoezelen® Multi-Sensory Environments, Sensory Rooms and Sensory Gyms
We offer NCPA Members our best prices on a wide selection of Physical Education and Recreation items*.
Shop our full line of quality products and resources at the FlagHouse NCPA online portal.
Athletic Supplies and Equipment
Region 14 ESC
3 year term, August 1, 2019 to July 31, 2022
*Option to renew for two (2) additional one (1) year periods.
Request for Proposal:
RFP for Athletic Supplies and Equipment
Awarded Vendor Response:
FlagHouse's Response to RFP
Bid Tab & Request for RFP List
Region 14 Award Letter
USA Today Ad 1
USA Today Ad 2
NCPA Website Ad
NCPA Contract Program Manager
601 FlagHouse Drive
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604
800.793.7900 (ext. 7589)