LED Partners is a women owned small business, CBE, based in Washington D.C. (with offices in VA) that offers superior quality, energy efficient and affordably priced sustainable energy products to government, commercial and institutional entities.
LED Partners supplies sustainable lighting technologies that deliver maximum energy savings, long-life, and maintenance free reliability. We guarantee that our customers will receive the best available products to meet their specific lighting situation and an immediate return on investment.
LED Partners is an approved distributor for GE, CREE, American Lighting and other quality sustainable lighting manufacturers. We also supply & install Digital Signage Boards & Electrical Vehicle Charging Stations.
- Comprehensive written energy audit and analysis to establish the optimal energy savings
- Selection of high-quality, energy efficient, compliant CE/CEE and/or DLC/ENERGY STAR USA rated products with alternatives
- Recommendations for LED Lamps and LED fixtures
- Consultation & Project management for sustainability services
- Project installation with experienced, licensed, and insured contract partners
- Digital LED Advertising board supply and installation
- Recycling of existing lighting products
- Supply & Installation of electrical vehicle charging stations (EVC's)
- Product Training
- Free delivery within DC city limits from our local warehouse
Electrical Equipment, Bulbs and Ballasts and Related Services
Region 14 ESC
3 year term, August 1, 2016 to August 31, 2019
*Option to renew for two (2) additional one (1) year periods.
Request for Proposal:
RFP for Electrical Equipment, Bulbs and Ballasts and Related Services
Awarded Vendor Response:
LED Partners' Response to RFP
Bid Tab & Request for RFP List
Region 14 Award Letter
3rd Year Renewal Letter
USA Today Ad 1
USA Today Ad 2
NCPA Website Ad
Founder & CEO