PayIt is focused exclusively on working with with government agencies to simplify government for both citizens and our government partners. We deliver our industry-leading, cloud-based government transaction platform along with modern web and mobile apps that enable a more modern, personalized experience for the customer.
PayIt offers products across a wide range of government processes, including:
- Motor Vehicle Services (e.g. vehicle registrations, driver licenses, titles & liens)
- Turnpike & Transportation (e.g. turnpike/toll payments, bus/train fare payments, truck permitting, driver tax reporting)
- Utility Services (e.g. utility payments and account management)
- Parks & Wildlife (e.g. hunting and fishing licenses, park passes, camping reservations)
- Permits & Licenses (e.g. business registrations, professional licenses, construction permits)
- Environmental Services (e.g. waste disposal permits, use permits, compliance reporting)
- Citations (e.g. parking tickets, traffic tickets, court fees)
- User Profile & Personalized Services (e.g. stored user profile, push notifications, electronic billing, secure document storage)
Our approach to this market has earned us a variety of national recognitions, including:
- First Place, US Conference of Mayors, Amazon Web Services
- Third Place Overall, South by Southwest United States Conference of Mayors pitch contest sponsored by Code for America and Amazon Web Services
- Finalist, “Rise of the Rest,” a nationwide competition for high-growth companies and entrepreneurs in local startup ecosystems.
- Finalist, Amazon Web Services, “City on a Cloud” Partner in Innovation competition
Cloud-Based, SaaS Solution for Government Transaction Processing
Region 14 ESC
5 year term, November 14, 2016 to November 30, 2021
*Option to renew for zero (0) additional one (1) year periods.
Request for Proposal:
RFP for Cloud-Based, SaaS Solution for Government Transaction Processing
Awarded Vendor Response:
PayIt's Response to RFP
Bid Tab & Request for RFP List
Region 14 Award Letter
5th Year Renewal Letter
USA Today Ad 1
USA Today Ad 2
NCPA Website Ad
1812 Broadway Blvd.
Kansas City, MO 64108