Really Good Stuff offers a wide range of supplemental curriculum materials including Instructional and Teaching Aids, aligned to state standards, for early Childhood, Elementary, Intermediate and Middle Grades. Products include ELA, ESL, ELL, Literacy, Math, Dual Language; along with organizational and classroom management tools.
Materials include hands on creative products that target state standards enhancing literacy and math skills. From intensive instruction to independent practice, our products accelerate learning and bring excitement to teaching.
- Our products extend and enrich textbook programs already in place.
- Our materials are developed around specific State standards.
- Solutions can be shared between multiple classrooms.
- Content is created by true educators.
- Our products come with a comprehensive Really Good Teaching Guides that contain progress monitoring tools, further practice, and differentiated instructional ideas. Teaching Guide are available on our website.
Our products are designed and developed by teachers to help students master the skills they need for success. Really Good Stuff’s product development department includes teachers, curriculum and pedagogical experts, a national teacher advisory board, and local panels. In addition, we have a vibrant program that encourages the submission of ideas and suggestions from our teacher customers.
Our products make it easier for teachers to focus on the standards while keeping students engaged in purposeful, fun activities!
Really Good Stuff
Instructional and Educational Resources
Region 14 ESC
4 year term, August 6, 2018 to August 31, 2022
*Option to renew for one (1) additional one (1) year periods.
Request for Proposal:
RFP for Instructional and Educational Resources
Awarded Vendor Response:
Really Good Stuff's Response to RFP
Bid Tab & Request for RFP List
Region 14 Award Letter
4th Year Renewal Letter
USA Today Ad 1
USA Today Ad 2
NCPA Website Ad
5 Research Drive (STE. 150)
Shelton, CT 06484
Ph: (800) 366-1920
Fx: (203) 268-8120