Reliant Elevator Inspections & Consulting – is a National company that operates in most states. We are a woman-owned, Texas based company that was started in 2012. Our company has been built on a solid foundation of customer service. Our main priority is to ensure that your best interests are always at the forefront of what we do. We do that by building a strong partnership with our customers that is based on honesty and integrity.
We realize that it is the Building Owner, Property Manager, Facilities Director, etc. that is ultimately responsible for the safety of the riding public within their walls. Let Reliant Elevator Inspections & Consulting partner with you and help ease the headache that is caused by one of the costliest components of your portfolio.
Never be left in the dark again when it comes to your elevator inspection and consulting needs. You are our top priority and communication is key in all aspects of your interaction with us. Please see our AFFILIATE TAB on additional services that can be provided for your elevator service needs.
◦ Annual Inspection – Category 1
◦ 5-year Inspections – Category 5
◦ Acceptance tests, when components have been replaced.
◦ Modernization and New Installation Acceptances.
◦ Turnkey inspections.
◦ Filing of inspection reports with the state along with required annual fee.
◦ Ensure that you are not paying for services and repairs that should be covered with your contract.
◦ Review contracts to make sure appropriate coverage for your specific needs, based on equipment type and usage.
◦ Provide quarterly/semi-annual or annual maintenance audits to verify that your maintenance is on track and being performed in a timely manner.
◦ Provide a detailed survey of the condition and performance of your vertical transportation equipment, with recommendations to improve the life of your equipment.
Due Diligence Evaluations
◦ Examination of vertical equipment to ensure it is up to ASME A17.1 code.
◦ Peace of Mind that you are not inheriting unknown and costly repairs when purchasing a building.
◦ Provide ADA audits to verify ADA code compliance.
◦ Elevator service, repair and modernization is available through our affiliate dealer, Southwest Elevator. Please see the AFFILIATE TAB for additional information.
Reliant Elevator Inspections
Elevator Inspection Services
Region 14 ESC
2 year term, August 1, 2019 to July 31, 2021
*Option to renew for three (3) additional one (1) year periods.
Request for Proposal:
RFP for Elevator Inspection Services
Awarded Vendor Response:
Reliant Elevator Inspections' Response to RFP
Bid Tab & Request for RFP List
Region 14 Award Letter
2nd Year Renewal Letter
USA Today Ad 1
USA Today Ad 2
NCPA Website Ad
5020 Running Brook Drive
Joshua, Texas 76058
301 Commerce St. / Suite 2360
Fort Worth, TX 76102